Prof. Shrishail Bhat
- Department: Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 12 years
|B.E||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management||VTU Belagavi|
|M.Tech||Digital Electronics and Communication Systems||Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan||VTU Belagavi|
- Shrishail Bhat, Kiran V Shanbhag, Harish M, “An Overview of PAPR Reduction Techniques for Performance Enhancement of OFDM”, International Science Community Association, ISBN 978-93-84659-38-7, Proceedings of International Conference on Intelligent and Autonomous Systems (ICIAS-2015), Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan, 28th and 29th November 2015, pp. 171-179.
- Shrishail Bhat, Sujatha B R, Kiran V Shanbhag, “A Rate 1⁄2 Convolutional Coded Single Carrier Frequency Division Multiple Access Scheme for Rayleigh Fading Channel”, International Journal of Research in Information Technology (IJRIT), ISSN 2001-5569, Volume 1, Issue 6, June 2013, pp. 266-272.
- Shrishail Bhat, Sujatha B R, Kiran V Shanbhag, “BER and PAPR Performance Comparison of SC-FDMA with OFDMA”, Proceedings of National Conference on Advances in Computer Applications (NCACA-2013), Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Tumkur, 16th and 17th May 2013, pp. 604-606.
Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (MISTE – LM 124918)