AICTE has signed MoUs with the following organisations. All the students and faculty members are informed to visit the websites of these organisations, which have signed MoUs with AICTE, to enhance their knowledge and get the benifits from their services in various fields.
1. Fourth Ambit : Fourth Ambit Technologies Pvt Ltd having its registered office in Kochi operates in the Educational Technology domain. A supporting ecosystem would be set up at the Fourth Ambit platform level by on-boarding partners across themes like skilling, entrepreneurship, networking, jobs, internships, faculty capability building, higher education, social causes, and technology evangelism. Visit Fourth Ambit.
2. eMBArkers : eMBArkers, a management education firm founded by alumni of IIMs with lot of rich, relevant & diversified experience is having its office at Bengaluru. The initiative by eMBArkers aims at providing a complementary source of knowledge, mentoring and real life exposure for students of Management program of AICTE approved institutions:
- Mentoring support
- Top quality content through MOOCs from best B Schools
- Real life exposure to students via running a real-life venture /franchise
- Linkage with real world acting as a launch pad for their corporate careers.
This initiative is completely free & self-sustainable to create a launch pad for AICTE Management program students.
3. Scholarsmerit : Scholars Merit Online Private Limited having its registered office at Lucknow. The services mentioned in the MoU will be carried out by SCHOLARSMERIT for free of cost.
4. Studenting Era : StudentingErahaving its registered office in Noida is an organization which provides a one stop service portal for students covering services like skill based training, personality assessments & counselling, digital llbrary, international student cards, employability news & assistance, projects, entrepreneurship development, webinars and various student lifestyle services. StudentingEra will sponsor 100% of the Membership Fee to all registered students and faculty members of AICTE approved institutions and offer state of the art online trainings & services as per the MoU’
5. Campus Quotient : Campus Quotient (CQ) is a platform that enables industry academia collaboration. Campus Quotient is incorporated as Campus Quotient Foundation having its registered office in Bangalore. The Purpose of the MoU is to facilitate transformation of our Indian Campuses to a technology and innovation hub with the current state of the art infrastructure and the next generation talent viz. software engineer’s/industry mentors viz. faculty to self-sustain the needs of the ind.ustry and thus improve employability exponentially (Enterprise-Readiness Program)