This scholarship would be awarded to the meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections to enable them to pursue engineering course at Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management.
Conditions for scholarship
- The students should have not less than 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 2nd year Pre University Examination of Karnataka state.
- Twenty eligible meritorious students will get free seats to pursue engineering course at Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management through this scholarship scheme.
- The renewal will depend on promotion to the next class provided the scholar secures 70% or more marks or equivalent Grade Point Average in aggregate for the two preceding semesters or of the annual examination which determines his/her promotion to the next class and it will also be subject to discipline and maintenance of attendance of at least 75% by the student. Complaints against the scholars regarding indiscipline including any complaints of having indulged in ragging would lead to forfeiture of scholarship.
- The annual income, from all sources, of the student’s parents or guardian should not exceed ₹2.5 lakh. The weight age will be given to the poor financial status of the eligible applicant in awarding the scholarship.
- Scholarship will not be given to more than one student in a family.
- The decision of the college authorities is binding and final in awarding the Scholarship.
To apply for Anjuman Scholarship, please download, print, fill up and submit the following application form at AITM Office before August 1.