ANJUMAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
(FORMERLY ANJUMAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE)
Greetings from AITM/AEC
As you receive this letter, we sincerely believe and hope that you are doing great in your professional and personal lives for which we take legitimate pride. It has been years since you left the portals of AEC/AITM but still memories of your stay in the college reverberate and make us feel nostalgic.
It is your success that took your alma mater’s name beyond the shores of Bhatkal. We strongly believe in your association in the long journey that we began with a single humble step, years ago. We would like you to take part in celebrating the success of reaching significant milestones of our educational voyage.
I am therefore happy to inform you that the most significant milestone is being reached by the Anjuman in 2019, yes Anjuman Hami-e Muslimeen (AHM), our parent organisation is turning 100 years in 2019. During this happy occasion celebrations are planned from January 2019 to December 2019.
We cordially invite you for the celebrations and wish to spend some time with you by reliving the nostalgic moments of AEC/AITM days. We also request to give your suggestions and valuable ideas in making the celebrations more unique and memorable.
Attached with this letter is the letter of the general secretary, AHM mentioning the outlines of the programs and the objectives of the celebrations. Details of schedule and celebrations will be shared with you in due course of time,
Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell: Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed Bhavikatti- Principal : +91 9448 221 421
Prof. Abdul Tawab- Alumni Secretary : +91 9538 128 468
(Dr. M A Bhavikatti)
Principal AITM, BHATKAL
ANJUMAN CENTENARY CELEBRATIONS
Aims and Objectives
- To highlight and inform public the services provided and contribution made by Anjuman in the ﬁeld of Education for the people of Bhatkal and others in it's 100 years of existence.
- To emphasize its growth and development in its life.
- To set its goals for future growth and development.
- To improve its image and build rapport among community, general public, it's Alumni, staff and students and their parents.
- To create awareness about importance of Quality Value Based Education among the community and general Public.
- To honour members of faculty, staff, Executive Members (Present and Past), and Alumni for their meritorious Service or who have achieved greatness in their career and life.
- To publish Book and print Souvenir to record History of Anjuman and its contribution to society.
- To generate Centenary fund from various sources for future progress and development of Anjuman.
Anjuman centenary celebrations- Brief outline of Programs and events.
Brief outlines of Programs and events
- To conduct lectures and Seminars about promoting quality and value based education and the challenges faced in this respect.
- To conduct workshop for Teachers and Faculty members to improve their teaching skills.
- To arrange exhibition related with Anjuman inception and progress and indicating its Milestones and services provided in the field of promoting education among the community.
- Publishing book on History of Anjuman in Urdu and English.
- Publishing of souvenir with articles related to education and Anjuman role in propagation of Anjuman.
- To arrange Tournaments and sports events inviting students from institutions from neighbouring district.
- Alumni meeting to discuss improvements and future development of Anjuman
- To honour and award for meritorious services of Faculty, Staff and Executive members and office bearers present and past.
- Interaction with members of faculty and staff and students regarding future programme and improvement in Anjuman
- Seek co-operation of community members and others to generate Funds for future progress of Anjuman.
- To arrange Technical Exhibition from Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management. (Anjuman Engineering College)
- To conduct Central Conference on Education for Minority Institutions from Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management. (Anjuman Engineering College)
- To conduct Trade Fair
- To conduct Social Awareness Programmes
- To conduct Exhibition on Nawayath Heritage and Culture.
Dear Alumnus please Click Here to fill Alumni Registration Form