Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management
ADMISSIONS OPEN 2019
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Details of Approximate Expenses from First to Fourth Year B.E. courses
Fees for Civil, Computer Science and Mechanical Branches.
Fees for Electrical / Electronics Branches.
This scholarship would be awarded to the meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections to enable them to pursue engineering course at Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management.
Conditions for Scholarship:
- The students should have not less than 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 2nd year Pre University Examination of Karnataka state.
- Twenty eligible meritorious students will get free seats to pursue engineering course at Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management through this scholarship scheme.
- The renewal will depend on promotion to the next class provided the scholar secures 70% or more marks or equivalent Grade Point Average in aggregate for the two preceding semesters or of the annual examination which determines his/her promotion to the next class and it will also be subject to discipline and maintenance of attendance of at least 75% by the student. Complaints against the scholars regarding indiscipline including any complaints of having indulged in ragging would lead to forfeiture of scholarship.
- The annual income, from all sources, of the student’s parents or guardian should not exceed ₹2.5 lk. The weight age will be given to the poor financial status of the eligible applicant in awarding the scholarship.
- Scholarship will not be given to more than one student in a family.
- The decision of the college authorities is binding and final in awarding the Scholarship.
To apply for Anjuman Scholarship, please download, print, fill up and submit the following application form at AITM Office before August 1.
Free GOVT Hostel for Karnataka Resident Students
Students, who are enrolled for Engineering Courses under CET quota, are eligible to get Free GOVT Hostel with Free Food and Accommodation facility.
AITM has a Helpdesk in college premises, which will assist every student to get necessary information about documents, terms & conditions of scholarship, procedure to apply for Free GOVT Hostel, Education Loan and Scholarship facility.
Boys’ Free GOVT Hostel is located in college premises and Full fledged Girls’ GOVT Hostel is located only 900 metres away from the college.
Direct admission for first year CET students (Boy/Girl). Student must maintain good academic records to get Free GOVT hostel facility for Second, Third and Final years.
Scholarships/Fee Concession For Minority Students:
Merit cum Means Scholarships up to ₹ 45,000/-(per year)
Vidyasiri Scholarship for meritorious students up to ₹ 15,000/-/-(per year)
Scholarships/Fee Concession For BCM Students:
E-Pass scholarship/Fee Concession for BCM students up to ₹ 19,000/-(per year)
Vidyasiri Scholarship for meritorious BCM students up to ₹ 15,000/-(per year)
MHRD Govt. of India Scholarships for girl students (Minority & BCM) up to
₹ 15,000/- (per year)
Other Private Scholarships To Meritorious Students
Zindal Foundation, Infosis, Ajim Premji Foundation, Indian Oil Corp, Tata Group Of Co, Etc.
Arivu Loans For Minority And Backward Classes Students
KMDC, DEVRAJ URS Corp, Vishwakarma Corp.
(Tuition Fees and other expenses)
Get UP TO 50% Scholarships*
For further information contact:
+91 93424 26554
+91 94482 21421